Fusionmedia is an internet marketing firm and we are looking for a Digital Marketing assistant freelancer.
You will be required to do the following
- Collect data from ads accounts e.g. Google Ads, Facebook Ads, LinkedIn Ads
- Analyse statistics from the ads accounts e.g. clicks, impressions, click-through-rate, conversions etc
- Prepare monthly performance reports for clients
- Suggest campaign improvements
- May be required to join client meetings
- Good in English language (written and spoken, C at IGCSE/BGSCE)
- Competency in MS Word, MS Excel and MS Powerpoint
- Internet savvy and comfortable with using various internet services
- Good understanding of what internet marketing is all about
- Must be active on social media
- Attention to detail and timely
- Degree in a marketing/design or a related field is preferred
- Other skills that can be useful in internet marketing are a plus e.g. graphic design, programming, video editing, copy writing etc
You need to have the following
You will be working as a freelancer so you need to have a computer and reliable internet. We may have virtual meetings.
There are currently not many projects so this will not demand a lot of your time. This is a great opportunity for graduates who are eager to learn internet marketing. If you have no work experience you are welcome to apply.
Shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org