The following sections explain the terms and conditions for using Fusionmedia (Pty) Ltd services.
Information collected from customers will be used for business with customers only and shall not be sold or disclosed to 3rd parties other than our business partners and appropriate authorities if legally required to do so.
- While every effort is taken to make sure our work is accurate and appropriate we cannot be held liable for losses, damages, errors
- We cannot be held liable for third parties’ or our business partners’ faults
- We cannot be held liable for content that is deemed illegal or inappropriate in any country that the content appears. It is the responsibility of client to provide content or information that is legal for advertising for the relevant market or country
Because of laws in different countries and regulations from our partners we do not provide advertising for the following
- Drugs and alcohol
- Advertising directed to under 13 year olds
- Casinos and gambling
- Religion and religious beliefs
- Adult rated content
- Illegal products and services
- We reserve the right to amend the terms and conditions from time to time without notice, therefore customers must check updated terms and conditions before using our services
- We reserve the right to censor, reclassify, revise, cancel, edit or reject any advert not meeting acceptable standards
These terms and conditions are effective from 1 March 2021